Siding: A Lasting Look You’ll Love
Once a material has been decided upon, our design-savvy siding company can help you create any look you like including unique placement. Wood siding is very versatile and can go far beyond horizontal and vertical. Here are some of the many options of siding placement and design:
- Clapboard or lap siding: for an overlapped look.
- Board and batten: various sizes of vertical siding are bordered on each side with a thinner edge for a classic look.
- Log: rounded for a log cabin feel.
- Shingle or shake siding: smaller pieces make for durable, long-lasting protection from the elements in an attractive character adding style.
- Other choices include scalloped (fish scale look, half rounds), beaded, and Dutch Lap.
Our experts can advise you on the best choices for your building or home style. Feel free to also bring your ideas to our one-on-one consultation and we’ll help bring your vision to life.
Our Siding Installation Solutions
Not all siding replacements need to be tear-downs, though we excel in those too. If your current siding isn’t in the worst condition but needs upgrading, we can save you money by installing your replacements directly on top of it. We’ll let you know if the state of your current siding can uphold the new material after a thorough inspection.